Greetings once again,

Just a question or two, or three or four for you guys out there who
have experience with building your own processor.
Have most of you built sealed processors?  Are you currently using
one?
Sealed conical ones seem difficult to get your hands on or build, and
so I gather that if you can build a processor (flat bottomed and
sealed) and have it on an incline, it can drain in a similar fashion
to a conical shaped one.
But it might not drain all the way I'm thinking.
Would you guys recommend using a pump to get any remaining BD out?
Also, to clean the sealed processor, would I just fill it up part way
with warm water and swish it around?  What if I do that and can't get
all the water out?
I'd have a semi-major problem with my next batch of biodiesel
wouldn't I?