>Whilst checking out the early posts (2000) I followed a link to
>jtforever.org.
>This is now a sex site and my antivirus software (Vet) warned me that
>2 trojans had been placed in my temp windows folder.
>All is now well since my puter has been cleaned with WindowsWasher.
>Be warned!
>Regards, Nigel

Hi Nigel

Sorry about that! That was our first domain name but we abandoned it
quite soon and relinquished ownership. I thought it had just died
(maybe it should have). It's in only a few posts at the start of the
list, a hundred or so. You could try transposing
journeytoforever.org/ with the rest of the link, it might work, but
we dumped some of the old material too. If there's something in
particular you're looking for and can't find it, contact me offlist.

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever