Todd:

Appal Energy wrote:

>Alex,
>
>You seem to think that it's my place to determine whether one person or
>another is speaking the truth about your pet religion and all its
>peculiarities, nuances and distinctions.

It's not. Nor do I care for it to be.

So you are impliing that if its a lie you don't care?

>My "opinion" on only one matter was stated. That was relative to the
>needless, hate-filled and derogatory personal attack that was issued upon a
>list member, one who quite frankly has offered up considerably more
>substantiation for his opinions than you, Arthur and Matt combined up to
>this point.
>
>Unfortunately, rather than address line item by line item, the lot of you
>prefer to exhibit violent outgassing in public space and continue to do so.

Ok, this is what the line says: :"This letter also regects Talmud ,
otherwice known as " The Oral Law" much to their credit as this Talmud is
again the ruling factor in the action...where killing "non-jews" is
considered as an offering  in sacrifice to God.

My reply:
1. Talmud is a written commentaries to Torah, not an oral law.
2. There is nothing in Talmud which says that killing of non-jews is a
sacrifice to God.
3. Talmud in fact deals with issue of non-jews and says that jews
should  treat non-jews no differently then jews.
     Also only animals are used as a sacrifice to God.

Therefore I conclude that Luc posted whole bunch of lies pertaining to
Jewish religion.
Do you agree?

>Hardly a responsible approach. Hardly one that instills better
>understanding. And hardly one that generates much sentiment other than
>disgust and disdain for those who erupt in violent rage and . Gandhi or
>Mother Theresa the three of you certainly are not.

Why does he has to use out right lies as an argument? To influence
unconvinced?
To demonize Jewish people? I'm sure Gandhi or Mother Theresa wouldn't
like this approach.
I'm agains demonizing any group of prople, being it German, Palestinians
or other group.
I think that every one has to be responsible for what he does on
individual basis.

>As for my personal happiness? This is now twice that you and your lot have
>suffered your opinion upon me, solely because I have neither need or desire
>to tolerate your uncontrolled rage, assinigned idealism and pettiness.
>
>Frankly? The only thing that makes my day unpleasant is having to tolerate
>the Arthurs, Alexs and Matts of this world. Once such obstacles are
>relegated to their appropriate level of insignificance life unfailingly
>saunters on quite happily.

It seems to me that Lus is a friend of yours. There is a saying - tell
me who is your friend and I tell who you are...
Alex