Todd,
Although you may not have interest in "the minutia of organized
religion" it is this minutia that  composes the standards and  values of
the particular religion /society.

Also I am not sure if my reply to you was posted so here it is again:
Todd,
Obviously what is ugly and hateful to me are legitimate and acceptable
to you. I saw very little discussion of  facts in this thread and very
much Zionist bashing propaganda. Know your sources of information,
question it's authenticity.
I do not see my attack as unwarranted,  spreading these vile lies is
reason for attack. These lies are responsible for the deaths of millions
of Jews and other people (Christian Clergy, Gays , Gypsies,
Communists......)
Yes, little children know better , they never stop questioning.
As for my apology , it was directed at the mostly good people on this
list who have to suffer this thread.
Arthur