Oooh, nice kit ! And you can put a diesel in it too ? Fiberglass
shell as well? Thing will last and last for sure, just tell your
loving other half that it's the Beach Boys fantasy machine, Ha! You
could even rig somethin to pop out of the bed into a type of camper
deal, I immagine. (if you got the talent to put one together, you
got the talent to "fix" stuff) :) I need reliable and simple.
A generator built from a Benz motor might not be appreciated by the
neighbourhood in an urban setting UNLESS there was this power outage
and along comes Robert with enough to keep everyone's
freezers/heaters going until the crisis passes; then Robert wouldn't
be such a "nut case" anymore huh? Robert would then be a hero huh?
People are funny.(sometimes funny haha, sometimes funny weird,
sometimes both at once and THAT is really funny.) ;)

Luc

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, robert luis rabello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> biobenz wrote:
>
> > Thanks Robert, I knew there were knowledgeable people here, ha! I
> > still think my 20 year old 240D Benz is going to outlive your
Ford
> > but then that is a matter of preference :)
>

>     In truth, most of the truck is a Mazda.  I think the only Ford
> component is the engine.  Your Mercedes may likely outlive my
Ranger,