congratulations, luc.

I posted this lonk a while back, but here it is again- 'dprobe's '
reactor. It's a 'cabinet' biodiesel reactor/wash tank unit like Luc's
describing. This one obviously is quite a bit more complex than my
original posted plans- and he's got everything in one place. Nice,
though it cost him, too!

Dale Scroggins' original water heater reactor, the "touchless' that's
shown on journeytoforever.org's processor pages, is also
cabinet-enclosed and possibly also on wheels I think. If you're in
earthquake country like I am though you may want to strap everything
including the cabinet to the walls of your house, or otherwise making
sure it's stable and can't tip over in a quake!!!

Mark