-
 all indications are that the answer is yes! oil from some of the
algaes are extremely suitable for bd. and certainly capable of
yeilding far more oil, well beyond 50% yeild our  closed loop systems
have proven that it is possible to grow algae inexpensively over a
broad spectrum of climatic conditions.again i  emust emphasize that
much work remains to be done in  developing a large scale extraction
process.we are actively seeking funding so as to  develop the process.
 Marc