Luc,

Thanks for sharing the information.  In buying dino diesel, Flying J
is one of my mainstays.  Their prices are always among the best, and
they are one of the few truck stops that has auto diesel pumps
rather than forcing me to fill my Beetle from a pump intended for
filling semis.  Now you've given me yet another reason to be loyal
to the chain.

I have a locally owned fast food restaurant close to home that will
allow me to scavenge oil when the time comes.  There is a Flying J
close by, too, though.  That may be a good alternative filling spot.

Brian

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "biobenz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Being a one step at a time project, my quest for building a
workable
> processor and finding feedstock (WVO)is coming to fuition.
> I pick up the water heater (136 liter) on Thursday, but the
exciting
> news is that today I got comfirmation of two seperate WVO sources.
> One, litterally across the street from where I live (cheap fuel
> consumption for pick ups) who told me that I could "empty it as
> often as I wanted" speaking of his tightly covered 200 liter drum
> and the other source is a Truck Stop called Flying J.
> Flying J is a fairly well known truck stop in the US and some
> Canadian truckers will be more than familiar with it as well, they
> are HUGE, cross country, and apparently willing to donate their
WVO