Hi Pieter,

Seems I found a fellow Dutch guy around, something bound to happen of
course.

Pieter I recently became interested in Biodiesel and want to start producing
it or at least give it my best shot.

However, it seems I cannot get hold of decent lye (or NaOH) would you mind
telling me where your supplier has hidden himself? Or where else I might be
able to find good Lye?

Grtz,
Pieter van Eeten

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/