Hi Pieter,

Seems I'm pretty good at making mayonaise but BD is another story.

As I've done a step by step analysis of all concerned parts of the proces
the only unknown is the quality of my methanol. The bottle doesn't say what
the percentage of Methanol is....

May I ask where you get your methanol or who is the producing company?

Mny thx,
Pieter

>From: Pieter Koole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [biofuel] Westfalia Centrifuge for sale
>Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:13:15 +0200
>
>The number is 06 2049 38 58 (Jan de Jong).
>Mention my name if you wish, and maybe you'll even get it a little cheaper.
>I have a small factory and Jan is my supplier.
>
>Met  dank en vriendelijke groet,
>Pieter Koole
>

>The information contained in this message (including attachments) is
>confidential, and is intended for the addressee(s)
>only.  If you have received this message in error please delete it and
>notify the originator immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
>copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. We will not be
>liable for direct, special, indirect or
>consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
>message by a third party or in case of electronic communications as a
>result
>of any virus being passed on.

Speel games met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger
http://messenger.msn.nl/