Thank you very much Keith Pretreatment process is the first step for any
lignocellosic  biomass   reuse .I  expect  the member of ourgroup  can
participate the debate  towards  this  complex subject  so that   we can  have
apopriate   pretreatment process  , not  the patened one.

Thanking  You

Best regards

P.V.Pannirselvam

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Greetings Pan

Thankyou very much!

Now I'm going to spend some time going through it carefully, and then
I'll reply to you.

Thankyou for your hard work.

More later...

Best regards

Keith

>Green  appropriate Biomass Refinery  for  food and fuel
>microenterprise Part 1:Pretreatments methods.
>

>    Hello  to all  the members of the list.

<snip>

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT