> Bryan Brah wrote:
> The point of my previous message was obviously misconstrued, and I
> apologize for my lack of clarity.  What I was trying to say is that if
> you oppose the war in Iraq, then voting for John Kerry will not solve
> your problems.

 I can't help wonder how many more wars does the Bush
 Administration have up their sleeve in yellow cake or
 oil rich regions around the world in the name of
 terror using that "darn good intelligence" Dubya
 feels he receives with a supportive GOP majority
 in the U.S. media and Congress.

 "And finally, in the world at large
 we cannot lead if our leaders mislead."
 -- U.S. President Jimmy Carter,  July 26, 2004

 As far as I know most people are concerned about
 money even the GOP candidates & G.W. Bush who aren't
 bashful about whom they favor or cater to as we've read.

 It's time for a change,
 Go Johnny go... GO!

 Whomever you support, Good Luck!