Hi Ed

>Hi Keith...
>
>Dang....hmmmm....I should know this one...you told me before once, a
>few eons ago, now you've used it twice in the last few days...
>
>....CAWKI?

:-) Twice? Did I? Oh right - sinister extreme leftwing conspiracies
on the one hand and sheep farts and termites on the other, CAWKI
can't possibly survive. Save the women and children first! We'll all
be murdered in our beds! Bullets can't stop it, rockets can't stop it
- we might have to use nukular forz!

Um, sorry... I didn't want to puzzle anyone, but it is part of
Internet usage, I didn't just make it up:

CAWKI   Civilization As We Know It
http://www.acronymfinder.com/
Acronym Finder: Find out what over 361,000 acronyms & abbreviations stand for

As a writer and editor I really don't like acronyms, but midst the
chaos of the global Internet, WTH...

Regards

Keith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM