What is CAWKI?
Nickg

----- Original Message -----
From: Neoteric Biofuels  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Inc
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Environment

Thanks, Keith

Edward Beggs
http://www.biofuels.ca <http://www.biofuels.ca>

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/
<http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/>

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links

<http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>

<http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129eov5dm/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705083269:HM/EXP=1093967919/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=291240489>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*       To visit your group on the web, go to:

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of