In that case Yahoo "changed" my settings for me

and I never checked.
I just thought it was a "slow" list like the other two alt fuel lists I'm on.

BTW, can we keep the political rhetoric to a minimum?
I found that world wide "Bush Vs Kerry" poll post to be
bordering on the offensive (though more amusing to
my finely tuned BS detector)

Frankly I consider myself a "Centrist", but by comparison
to the "foaming at the mouth" leftist/liberals I may SEEM to
be "right wing"... an appearance purely created by their
skewed view of things...

If someone posts stuff like that I'm going to reply to it.
and if those posts are allowed and contrary views aren't....

the simply solution is don't post political BS either from
the left or the right.

AD