From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Creating a cool room storage in a hot climate

: Hi Doug, Kim and all
: (Ahem...)
:
: http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library.html#handyfarm
: Small Farms Library - Journey to Forever
:
: Handy Farm Devices and How to Make Them by Rolfe Cobleigh, Orange
: Judd Company, 1910
: Not just nostalgia -- Cobleigh's devices and techniques were good
: answers to common farm problems and they're just as functional and
: useful now as they were then. Make your own workshop tools, a simple
: fence post and stump-puller, fences and gates that don't sag,
: building a farmhouse, barns and outbuildings, a bicycle-powered
: washing machine, a dog-powered pump, a lightweight orchard ladder, a
: portable chicken coop, a stone boat (for moving stone) and much more.
: Cobleigh's out to save you time and money -- a treasure for small
: farmers or homesteaders and anyone wanting to be more
: self-sufficient. Illustrated, good old-style writing, punctuated with
: quotes from Shakespeare or a local farmer, whichever's apt. Workshop
: and Tools, The Steel Square, In and Around the House, Barns and
: Stock, Poultry and Bees, Garden and Orchard, Field and Wood, Gates
: and Doors, When We Build, Worth Knowing. Full text online. With
: thanks to Kirk McLoren.
:
: http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library/device/devicesToC.html
: Handy Farm Devices - Cobleigh - ToC