OK, this time I think I just might have gotten it :) I was re-reading through
the 90 liter processor at JtF as I recalled something about a shower head being
used.
Well, it turned out to be a watering can head, but same idea.
I have set up a system where the water is pumped up from the exit pipe in the
Standpipe design
http://www.veggieavenger.com/avengerboard/viewtopic.php?t=333) to the top of
the wash tank and there it is distributed via a "T" section to fall like rain
over the BD. It works, but still not to my satisfaction. Enter the watering can
idea. Instead of the "T" section with perferated hose actiing as a distributor
tomorow I am on the hunt for a pair of large, flat shower heads that can be
used instead. That should do it once and for all. The water gets pumped up  and
then falls like rain all over the surface of the BD washing it as it sinks to
the bottom and gets pumped back up again and again and again.
And that should about do it for the Ultimate Pump Wash :) Other methods might
work better but with the very limited head space I have to work with this it is
for me. I will post an update (even if it doesn't work... but it will, ha!)
I figure that with TWO shower heads the entire area should be suficiently
covered so as to do a good job, and that is the only thing I will be satisfied
with, a GOOD job.

Luc