Hi all;

OK, I believe that, for those with limited headspace, I have the eureka of wash
systems.
The "ring sprinkler" crapped on me as I had screwed in the nosel too tight and
it split leaving it floating on the BD when I went to do the follow up wash,
soooo off to get another, but this being October and garden stuff isn't in big
demand I had a problem so I snooped around and found a neat device. Not exactly
a "new" product, although for this application it is.
I am now using an oscilating lawn sprinkler, but a short version which can have
the width of the ascilating spray adjusted.
http://www.melnor.com/products/oscillating_sprinklers.asp product 4050 is the
one I now set up.
I tried it out and it works FANTASTIC ! Covers the entire area via oscilation
and after only a few minutes the BD andd water are mixed and coming through
like the colour of chicken soup, just like when I do a paint stirrer wash in a
pail. So I wait until it does that and then let it set for about 15 minutes or
so and then fire it up again and wait until it gets all murky again. Double
wash and then settle. I plan to repeat this three times (min) and see what kind
of results I get but so far it looks VERY promising.
The jet coming down (as I have hanging upside down) is quite strong using only
a small Pony Pump from Flotec. I gues thati shwy they call it "turbo" , HA!
Anyway, the wash saga is now terminated (I hope) for my particular set-up. The
system is now 100% complete and processes 80 liter batches, drains the
glycerine and sends the lot to the wash tank where this wash system take over
and does the job.

Luc