----- Original Message ----- From: "Party of Citizens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Re: Jewish settlers atttack US christians

The entire Jewish invasion of the Dead Sea Region is an attack on
Christianity.

Whoa there "Z". Christians do not lay claim to ANY land mass, let alone the Dead Sea or anyting else for that matter. It is this "it belongs to me" crap that gets so many into such a mess, and as far as what Jesus said, it is simple; "My kingdom is not of this world (not a physical land mass), if My kingdom WERE of this world then would My servants fight..." (John 18:36)

Jesus Christ said He came only to find the (spiritual) lost sheep of Israel.
That being true, then who has "right of return" to New Israel? The followers of Jesus Christ. Since the Jews are against the
teachings of Christ as they tell all who listen, then what could this be but
an invasion  of antichrists (I John 2:22)?

That those who call themselves "jews", but are best recognised as "Zionists", are, in fact, anti-Christ, being against anything and everything that Jesus taught. Thier so-called "holy book", the Talmud, is quite explicit about Christ and Christians as being extremely "base", lower than cattle ect. However, that said, and even if Talmudism is followed by the vast majority of those calling themsleves "jews" it is NOT a universally accepted doctrine, even amongst those claimng to be "jewish". Learn about the Talmud and it's teachings about Christ and Christianity here:
http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/dcontents.html

Thosde identifying as "jews" who do not accept the Talmud nor any of it's dogmas here:
http://www.karaite-korner.org/
When it refers to "The Rabinical Oral Law" it is speaking of The Talmud.

The Zionist sponsored slaughter of the poor in the middle east falls equally on Muslims as well as Christians indescriminately, both being equally "non-human" in the eyes of the Talmudists.

Therefore, that the Zionists have occupied the Deaad Sea area is not so much an invasion against Christianity so much as it is the result of the coersion of Britain giving birth to The Balfour Daclartion opening the gates for a Zionist haven in the middle east. The Zionists, formerly know in their homeland as Khazars, were without a country and now want to reform their empire of yore and have stolen a racial and cultural heritage as a means to that end.

True "jews" do not accept the political State of Israel, as is borne out so plainly in their own declarations found here: "...it is our obligation to make it known in order that everyone should understand that the Zionists are not the nation of Israel...and it most definitely our holy obligation to announce before those nations of the world that the Zionists are not the spokespeople of the nation of Israel..." - Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

So, before we go off on a false perception of persecution based merely on a body of land in a specific part of the world we should understand what is and more importantly, what is NOT at play here.

The enemy of Christ and Christians is not each and every single person who calls themselves "jews". It is, however, anyone who adheres to, and follows, the teachings of the Talmud, a book sworn to the elimination by death of, and ultimate decimation of any semblance of Christ or His teachings and followers.

Luc

http://www.geocities.com/ISRAEL_V_EDOM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hakan Falk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>