Not from me, and not here.

but appreciate the help. let me make sure im clear.....it is possible to find a model engine that runs off diesel only?

No.

It's simple enough. You're in the US, right? The first model diesel motor was developed in the US, but diesels have never been popular there - almost all model motors used there have been glow-plug motors, which are not diesels. "Glow-plug" means diesel in the motor world, but not in the model world - model glow-plug motors are more like spark-ignition motors, gasoline, not diesels, they're made differently and they use different fuel (alcohol and nitro methane). Elsewhere model diesels have been more popular. These are true diesels, compession-ignition motors, but they won't run on pure diesel fuel of any kind, whether petro-diesel of any grade, kerosene, or vegetable oil (castor) - they need 30% ether. You can use biodiesel, but you still need the 30% ether.

You can also "convert" glow-plug motors to use model diesel fuel (including the 30% ether), which is something Americans might want to do, but other people will just get a diesel motor. Ed Beggs posted the link to the company that sells conversion kits. You still have to buy the glow-plug motor.

that message from your friend that you quoted keith, makes it sound like the enya(spelling) engine i gave a link

This one:

http://www.modelflight.com.au/rc_model_accessories/enya_15ss_deisel_co ntrol_line.htm

Yes, that's a diesel, it says so. Same as the others, needs ether too. But it's expensive, and you're going to have to import it anyway - that's an Australian site.

Get a PAW from the UK.

to would work....if not than those sites you provided would have them....im confused

Why do you want the motor? You're after any diesel motor, right? What for? To see if your biodiesel works? You don't need a motor to tell you that. Make it right and check it with the usual quality tests and it'll work. A motor won't tell you much anyway - you can chuck any junk in a diesel and it'll probably "work", but for how long? Get your BD to pass the quality tests, much more useful information.

Gregg Davidson, who's been posting here, has been using his biodiesel in his gasoline lawnmower and gasoline cars at 10-15% concentration until he gets a diesel car. Did you follow that thread? It's in the archives.

Best wishes

Keith Addison

jeff