Election Voter Guide

  Depending on the way you lean, the following information
  could have bearing on decisions you make in November 2004.

  Issues of Importance?

  Gay Marriage

  President Bush is opposed
  John Kerry favors

  Partial-Birth Abortion

  President Bush is opposed
  John Kerry favors

  Restoring voluntary prayer in the public schools

  President Bush Favors
  John Kerry is Opposed

  Boy Scouts' Stand on belief in God and not allowing Homosexual Scout
  Leaders

  President Bush supports Boy Scouts' stand
  John Kerry opposes Boy Scouts' stand

  Asking for God's blessing on America

  President Bush often asks God to bless America in his speeches
  John Kerry attacks Bush for mentioning God so often

  Federal Judges

  President Bush says "We need common-sense judges who believe our
rights
  are derived from God."
  John Kerry insists on judges who support the radical anti-Christian,
  anti-God, anti-family agenda. John Kerry is insistent on blocking
  President Bush's Federal judicial appointments.

  Assault on Mel Gibson for making film about Christ

  President Bush supports Gibson
  John Kerry participated in Left's assault on Gibson, suggesting
  possible anti-Semitism, even though Kerry said he had not seen the
film.

  Overall Record

  President Bush does not vote on issues before Congress but, based on
his
  publicly stated positions, would receive an 85% conservative rating
from
  the American Conservative Union if he did.

  John Kerry, according to the highly respected, politically-neutral
  National Journal rates Kerry the most liberal U. S. Senator in 2003
--
  more liberal than Ted Kennedy and/or Hillary Clinton.

  With help from you and many others, the aim is to distribute
25,000,000
  of  these
  Election Voter Guides in e-mailboxes to voters across America.

  If you want to help, please pass this on.

  If you disagree, then do nothing to help - but DO vote your beliefs.