Terry,

This list is refreshingly open for all opinions and beliefs, therefore I am reading this with interest and have no issue with that the writer says what he believe in. It have some interest and can work the issues in both positive and negative way, assuming that the reader form his/her own opinion.

This even if I think that Bush is the worst US president I have seen in my life time, 63 years, and have a track record that make more than 5,6 billion of the worlds population to hope for a refusal to give Bush a second term. I long for a more cooperative and reasonable attitude from the US government and would have hoped that enough Americans would feel the same. The world have quite substantial problems that must be worked on, to have a US president that show imperial attitudes to them and energy policies that would bring US to the edge of disaster. I think that US is going to have very large problems, stemming from their apathy when it comes to solve their fossil fuel dependence.

Where your posting goes awfully wrong is when it does a direct vote solicitation to the list, which actually upset me a great deal. It is also wrong to solicit active participation from list members to work with spreading political propaganda. It is also quite stupid and humorous to do it on this list, when the majority of the members are from other countries than US, but I will not hold that against you. LOL

Hakan