>I got the product of my first conversion this morning and it looks straw
>yellow but a bit cloudy, should I let it sit to clarify or should I wash
>it?

You will need to do your meth recovery before you wash it as washing will
remove the meth into the wash water where its harder to recover.

>will the cloudiness wash out?

that cloudiness is a number of things, soaps, some glycerol.  If you aren't
doing meth recovery then I would just let it settle for a day or so (longer if
you can).  It allows small quantities of glycerol to settle out and makes for
easier washing.  If you are recovering then run your recovery then let it set.

>should I have titrated in the first place?

You should follow the instructions for which every process you're using.
Titration is a useful tool but doesn't necessarly make your process work any
better or worse unless you understand how to intrepret and apply the data.