This came to me via another list, and it checks out.
go Google "HR.4520"

Dear Biodiesel Supporter:

  I am happy to share the great news with you that today President Bush
signed into law the bill containing the biodiesel tax incentive we have
worked so hard for during the last several years. The incentive went
through as part of the bill known as the ãJOBS Billä in Congress. The
Presidentâs signature was the last step.

  The incentive is a federal excise tax credit in the amount of one
penny per percentage of biodiesel blended with petroleum diesel. All
biodiesel consumers will benefit from this legislation, including those
in tax exempt markets, like school districts.

  We realize many people have questions about the tax incentive and what
it means for their businesses and personal use.
To help meet the overwhelming demand for information, we have created a
resource for you on our Web site at
www.biodiesel.org/news/taxincentive.
It includes the actual bill itself, a fact sheet about the tax
incentive and other documents to answer your questions.

  Thank you again for your role in making this a reality. A special
thanks to the American Soybean Association, Gordley Associates, the
biodiesel industry, and stakeholders everywhere. All the calls, e-mails
and other communications to Members of Congress from biodiesel
stakeholders like you truly made a difference.

  Sincerely,

  Joe Jobe
  NBB Executive Director

Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
     -Thomas Jefferson