From: "Darryl McMahon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Electric Yard Tools (was Trees and power companies)

: Thanks for the idea Greg.  I will have a couple of 4-ton hydraulic jacks
to hand
: next summer, after we finish building the foundation under the summer
place.  I
: really need to get the welder wired up, so I can build a frame and bed for
the log
: and splitting head.  Hmmm, I wonder how portable I can make this?  A rope
behind
: the splitting head to retract it.  No power required other than an
"armstrong"
: driver.
:
: Darryl McMahon