This is the url I have, it is from May of 2001. I had downloaded the article, but that computer crashed and lost it.

Aarghhh!

I am learning that sometimes hard copy is a good idea.

Hard back-ups too.

Bright Blessings,
Kim

<http://www.webconx.com/2000/solar/solar.htm>http://www.webconx.com/2 000/solar/solar.htm

See below...

Well, I search this new site and found a new url for the article, but that page can not be displayed. I wonder if it has changed again. <http://ww2.green-trust.org:8383/2000/solar/sunontap/page2.htm>http:// ww2.green-trust.org:8383/2000/solar/sunontap/page2.htm I recognize the blurb as being part of the article that had the plans in it.

Thanks for the help in trying to locate this article.

BB, Kim

SUN ON TAP

The Best We Know
by Frederic S. Langa

You Can Cut Hot Water Bill By Two-Thirds... With A Fine-Tuned Passive Solar Heater

I like that one too. It's lifted from Rodale's New Shelter - July/August 1981.

Here you go:

http://www.green-trust.org/2000/solar/sunontap/Default.htm

Not only that but Steve's site search gave you the wrong url. What a mess! :-(

Download it while the going's good.

Regards

Keith