To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] E-mail account security warning.

Pls confirm security  warning and email
Thank you in advance
Chico Ramos
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear user, the management of Wwia.org mailing system wants to let you know that,

We warn you about some attacks on your e-mail account. Your computer may contain viruses, in order to keep your computer and e-mail account safe,
please, follow the instructions.

For details see  the attached file.

For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "00122".

Best wishes,
  The Wwia.org team                             http://www.wwia.org

    Bob Allen, Professor of Chemistry
    http://ozarker.org/bob

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression;
this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference
and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any
media and regardless of frontiers.

Article 19 of The Declaration of Human Rights, adopted by the
United Nations General Assembly,10 December 1948: