--- Legal Eagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> G'day Ken;
> It's a can of worms.
> The despise part is easiest to answer without
> opening the can too big. The
> short of it ? Israel.
> Luc

dear friend
religion is hard wired to homo sapiens brain. this
connection is strongly switched on when people are
subjected to injustices and oppression. I think this
has something to do with survival. If the people of
Iraq did not have faith, the whole population will
become suicidal.
In some cases the chemical reactions in the brain go
offbeat and bring about fundamentalism. This
fundamentalism exists in ALL religions. Because of
9/11, an average man singles out Muslims. If you ask a
man in an Arab street, why they hate USA, their reply
would be we do not hate the American people, we hate
the US government's policy towards the Arab world.
Especially, when it comes to Isreal and her treatment
of the palestinian civilians and the killing of
palestinian children on an almost daily bases. This
blatent double standard is to balme for the hatered of
the USA in the Arab world. To spray fuel on this
hatered is not in the interest of the USA, as the
quarter of the world population is Muslim.
I hope this has opened your mind.
fox