Paul,

"If it is as the web site selling them tells it" is the key part of
the statement.  I can't seem to get any good information on them.
Most of the information I have is anecdotal at best.  If I would
beleive any of the works/doesn't work stories - I would also have to
beleive that meths and lye don't work to make BioD simply because
someone couldn't do it.  I would also have to believe that there is no
safe way to run WVO in an mercedes 80's diesel and you can dump WVO
into any diesel and it will work fine at the same time.  I have read
anecdotal stories on all of these, but very little facts to go along
with them.

Andy