I Agree.    This thread has been the most interesting to me as a newby.
Also of the threads it seems to be the most constructive and potentially
fruitfull presumeably even to the single most experienced people.

Well, maybe... Only it's probably happened a hundred times before, or so. Still, the archives is very accommodating, it doesn't complain, and the more often it's there the easier it should be for newbies to find it all. Of course you DO have to look in the first place. Which was why I pointed you to the List resources after your first post - see:

http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20050131/005327.html
[Biofuel] wvo won't react

Best wishes

Keith Addison