----- Original Message -----
Keith Addison Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:07

 Of course you DO have to look in the first place. Which
> was why I pointed you to the List resources after your first post -

My appologise thank you (not forgetting Appal Energy).   Has there been
anything on the conductivity of wvo at various temperatures?    I'm sure wvo
varies in consistancy and I'm not wishing to stress you at all  but am
wodering if passing a current through wvo to alter it's ph may be a
possibility.   After all, pure water is an insulator being only the
impurities in it that produce a conductor from what is, basically, a
solvent.

JD2005