study of the evidence, any non-Republican would conclude that global warming is real. It matters not whether it is man made or a natural occurence. Just as when the house is burning down you must first put out the fire. Then you can figure out what caused the fire. The Kyoto protocol is people who care trying to do what they can. If the planet is warming on it's own then it certainly would be stupid to hasten the problem.........Don't you think?.............................DB ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 4:10 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Kyoto- nothing but a buch of crap

Kyoto is nothing more than a means for the government in power to syphon
from the tax payer billions of dollars for their friends and has very little to do with global warming. It also helps those countries that do not have a
supply of fossil to gain a competitive edge. We are living in the tail end
of an ice age. The weather we are living in,  in geological time is not
normal. Global warming in my opinion is caused changes in speed of
continental drift. As the continents speed up the earths mantle becomes
thinner and volcanic activity greatly increases. This increase, heats up the
great thermal buffers the oceans and the volcanoes release millions of
tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere causing the inevitable global warming.
Kyoto is a lot like taking aspirin for cancer. It may ease the pain a bit
but will not cure the ailment and an extremely expensive placebo. We should
be focusing on the health and cost benefits of non fosil fuels and not on
Kyoto. With the amount of diesel equipment that I drive I might as well take
up smoking  5 packs a day of cigarettes.
Yours truly
John Wilson
Goldens
Wilsonia Farm Kennel Preserve

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph-Fax (902)665-2386)

Web: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/goldens/new.htm
Pups: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/goldens/pup.htm
Politics: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/goldens/elect.htm
             http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/goldens/c68.htm

In Nova Scotia smoking permitted in designated areas only until 9:00 PM .
After 9:00 it is okey to kill everyone.