----- Original Message -----
From: Paddy O'Reilly

> I just pulled out one of my old "humour" emails which says "The active
> ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8."
>
> I wonder could "The Real Thing" be used as the catalyst for making
> biodiesel - of course you may have to purify the coke first but your
> exhaust fumes may take on a sweet caramelised aroma on top of the
> french-fries - stomach-churning huh?! All you need then is a big mac and
> you've got a travelling take-away.
>
> The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is
confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).