I am glad that you are happy with your diet. There is no one right diet for everyone. This does not change the fact that some humans get very sick without eating meat. I can go for 72 hours then my body temperature starts to drop. The only thing that will bring it back up is a serving of meat.

I guess you can survive if you like to take pills. I chuckle every time I see this argument. I have worked very hard to be able to survive without the handful of pills everyday. The drug companies are one of the reasons that the doctors do not receive good nutritional educations. Life out of a bottle is not sustainable. Taking supplements is not the same as using food to get all your nutrients.

In addition, soy is one of the most heavily chemical foods in agribusiness! As soon as you start to use soy as a main protein, you are supporting factory farming, big time.

One other fallacy, that meat eating animals eat food that humans could somehow use. Most land that is used for raising animals is not capable of producing any kind of cereal or vegetable crop. It is marginal land, that can grow grass and not much else. You will feed fewer people without the meat, since nothing will grow where the animals have been raised.

Bright Blessings,
Kim