O.K. I don't mean to send this thread off course. But, I thought you might get
a chuckle out of this.

Going through my email this morning, I discovered "SS tanks in Minnesota, USA".
 Not being fully awake and totally misunderstood the thread, I wasn't sure what
to expect..

:-)

Mike

AntiFossil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Peter,

Thanks for this post. Some very useable items in there. For anyone in
need of milk crate sized, heavy gauge wire baskets, this auction has
tons of them.

Thanks again Peter,
AntiFossil