Hallo Mary Lynn,

For  those  of  us  for whom English is a second language we should be
clear.  A windmill is a grain grinding mill powered by wind.  Windmill
is  not  a  generic name for any wind powered apparatus although it is
used  as  such  by  many.  Many people if not most people still call a
wind  turbine a  windmill.  The  case  is  the same for "steam shovel"
although  the  "steam" has not been used for these many decades.  Just
for clarity for those whose English is not native to them.

Happy Happy,

Gustl

--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth