I'm not American but I'm awful proud of what the American soldiers did.You talk to the average American solider and he knows what he is doing . He's no dummy. As any solider in any war that puts his life on the line for his/her country to fight for life and justice and knows that his /her ultimate sacrifice will be for the better of future generation, my grandfather/mother fought against the oppressing Nazi regime and gave the ultimate sacrifice... that is to be honored.This is not a Michael Moore twisted fantasy/ disneyland film.This is reality. I think anybody that enjoys peace, life and a democratic/freedom of speech society and can sit around bad mouthing everything because someone ,somewhere said this or that is a hypocrite. I wouldn't want George Bush's job, would you? One slip up and someone is launching a nuclear attack on your country because the majority of American are of a certain religious background and infidels. Anybody think they can do better? I didn't think so.
H.
ps I've read the Koran.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Redler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 01 April, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Re: The Energy Crunch To Come

Hi Henry,

Hitler and Suddam Hussein were weapons of mass destruction? I agree and sympathies with your statement. But; Boy, does that open Pandora's box.

This causes one to ask all kinds of questions about sovereignty, hypocrisy and whether or not to act on what we think a dictator might do (the Bush administration's current policy) in the future.

Mike R

Henri Naths <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hakan,
I would like to give a humble option here,
( Hakan wrote;...Criminal, established by the fact that we now know that
Iraq were no WMD threat to US. )
We took out Hitler for the same reason, Him and Suddam Hussein were weapons
of mass destruction.
H.