I'll take two! Ah heck, make it a six pack.

Okay, Craig, 20% discount on sixpacks, that's $5,000, cheap at half the price.

 From: Keith Addison<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [Biofuel] The Lutec over unity device

 Hi Craig

 >Keith,
 >I haven't laughed that hard in the past 74 3/8 hours! Oh well I put
 >a stop payment on my $1,000 check just to get in line to order the
 >15:1 energy unit! Still looking for that cold fusion guy from RONCO!

 :-) Great, isn't it? Humans, you gotta love 'em!

 While you've got your checkbook handy... Never mind the guy from
 RONCO, I've developed this wonderful technique of producing cold
 fusion in a Dr Pepper bottle, just add the secret ingredients and
 shake it 3.5 times... Interested?

 Keith

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm<http://www.lhup.edu/~
d<http://www.lhup.edu/~d>