One way of looking at is the increased price of petroleum
 satisfies the oil bosses desires for profits and possibly
 the decreased demand for petroleum products from the public
 without increasing taxes to discourage its use sometime in
 the future.

 Is their any truth to the increased demand from
 India and China for personal transportation which
 might increase petroleum product prices due to the
 lack of supply?