I am new to this site and have been following and trying to find some
info for a few weeks.  I guess I will just ask.

Did you try these? At the end of every message:

Biofuel at Journey to Forever: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html

Plenty of information for you there.

I have a large farm and a large source of corn and soybeans from
farming.

Not exactly the best energy crops. There's starch and oil in corn (maize) but a lot more of both in other crops. Soy isn't an "efficient" source of oil unless you extract it with hexane, simple pressing won't do much for you, and soy oil isn't the best feedstock for biodiesel anyway (semi-drying oil).

On an integrated mixed farm you should be able to produce enough energy to run the farm and more besides from an ever-changing assortment of by-products, so it's more or less free. But if you're growing corn and soy that you're losing money on you're not doing integrated mixed farming anyway, and it's doubtful that you'd get more biofuel out of it than the fossil-fuel inputs you're putting into it.

I am very interested in knowing if there is an economical way
I can either make my own biodiesel or ethanol for my tractors and/or
trucks for my own use and possible sell excess.

Shouldn't be a problem, if you select better energy crops to grow. There's a very large choice, much detail to be found in the list archives and the Biofuels section of Journey to Forever, and in the online Biofuels library.

Is this a process that would save me $$?

Definitely, if you did it right.

Corn and soy prices are very
low so I am losing money growing them.

Grow something else then.