Hello All,
    I am collecting used rice oil from a local burger joint to use in my
(hopefully soon to be found) SVO converted vehicle.  The oil is fairly clean,
smells really nice (not at all rancid), and has remained liquid in temps down
to at least 40F.  I have not found much information about rice oil, including
what its iodine value is, or if it is a "good" oil to use.  Not much
information on rice oil at journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield.html, that I
came across.
    Also, I am interested in people's experiences with different SVO
conversions.  Likely I will end up with a MBZ 300D wagon.  Each person I speak
to proclaims the system they use to be more efficient than the other.  Is there
anyone out there who can compare the commercially available kits, their pros
and cons?   Which is the best system to install for use in Northern California.
    Thanks, Frieda