Hi Keith,
The proposal actually is all about methyl/ethyl ester
form of biodiesel. The straight veg.oil blend is only
part of the whole package, or even a small part of it.
The blends get more attention as we try to find cheap
fuel for farmers for use with low-rev farming
equipments, and as you know we have approx. 30m
farmers here in Thailand. In the long run, however, I
think we will have to use the ester, not the blend.
Samai

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm