Dick Carlstein wrote:

>think some of this needs answering:

Then and now still, but let it slide.

"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
progress." - Joseph Joubert, author (1754-1824).

Progress here is not on the cards. I've said what I had to say,
responding to this in any detail would not be conducive to anything
much.

Other than this - "pay-up time" eh? :-) You want me to post private
letters, from people who might well be your competitors, to a public
forum? Or instruct them to join the forum so they can have a
fruitless argument with you? Just so you can prove you're the only
one in step? You've failed to demonstrate that they're wrong. I said
all I intend to say of what they've been telling me. Accept it or
call me a liar, whichever pleases you. If you decide to call me a
liar, I suggest that to support your claim you first find other known
instances where I've lied in such a manner.

As for "posturing", you know very well what it means, and that in
using it you imputed dishonest intentions to those paying attention
to standards requirements. As "diddle" also means "cheat". Loaded
language. Your response to this is but your usual obfuscation
whenever the dreadful possibility raises its ugly head that Dick
Carlstein may be shown to have been - AARRGHH! - WRONG about
something, perish the thought.

Mead? Drink it yourself.

Keith Addison

Small business owners...