Here is the reply from the Group that made an offer of $5M for a
project.

Dear Sir:

Our Investment Credit Division, entering its 45th year, is interested
in reviewing funding proposals for various conventional energy
projects, alternative energy, green power, biomass, biodiesel, fuel
cells, cogen, waste and water recycling or other enviro-friendly
technologies on a global basis.  These energy projects also may
include new software technology for the reduction of energy costs
that involve natural gas, electricity, power plants or other
byproducts.  We will consider existing companies, expansion or new
technologies with patents, however minimum project must be $5 million
USD.  We are "proactive Investors" for enviro-friendly engineering
technology.  Existing energy plants requiring funds for retrofit are
acceptable. The process of "plant permitting" may require our
assistance for "unique solutions", which also includes plant
engineering insurance for efficiency.  Most loans are packaged into
Investment Portfolios and sold in the international secondary capital
markets.

We also provide funding and  recycling remediation solutions for
contaminated toxic sites, manufacturing plants and real estate
projects.

Please send a brief summary on a qualified energy project or toxic
sites for our immediate review, English only please.

This message should not be construed as a solicitation or an offer,
but rather an introduction to our various investment and funding
services. The Fidelity is not a registered bank, but rather a Group
of investment and commercial finance entities using their own
resources as Investor/Lenders. Please maintain this message in your
files for future reference. We suggest that you view our Web Page for
a better understanding of our financial services:
http://www.fidelityglobalgroup.com

Donald G. Colley, MBA
Senior Project Director
Euro Fidelity Capital Group Ltd.
Division of The Fidelity Global Group Ltd.
200 Centerville Road, Suite 6
Warwick, Rhode Island 02886 USA
Phone: 401-732-0510
Fax: 401-732-0512
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No more informative than their web page. I had asked for some
criteria for project qualifications.
I had promised to post the response. The contacts are listed if
anyone decides to pursue them.

Motie

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.