Chuck wrote:
"What to do with all the Glycerin?  Egads!  BURN IT!  many, many BTU's
there.
Wait a minute...maybe we should pump it back into the ground where all the
oil came from to prevent earthquakes =:-O"

I agree, but how to do it safely and in a way that the useful heat can be
recovered.  I am experimenting with this, starting with a 'Mother Earth'
waste oil furnace design (which you can get to from Keith's site).  It would
be of interest to many here if anyone has experience of burning glyc.  The
problems are to ensure a uniformly high temperature to dissociate ALL the
acrolein and to either avoid or easily handle the 'coke'.

Any takers?

David T.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.