> At the same time, securing the oil of the Middle
> East, perhaps with
> England's biggest oil companies as partners in the
> pumping consortium
> that will undoubtedly come out of an Iraqi war
> effort, is promoted to
> the British public by the corporate-owned British
> newspapers and
> similarly corporate-loyal UK politicians.> *I've
never seen that promoted and nobody would
> believe it. We all know
> that the Americans will carve it up for themselves.
> Malcolm

Nothing prevents other countries joing the consortium
to ensure the oil is flowing for them too. I am a big
fan of how americans do business and politics. I lived
in US for almost 10 years, lived in Europe most of my
life, and I should say-- I hate the way things are
done in Europe- business or politics, especially
Germany. When it comes to biodiesel-- Germany is not
that friendly as it seems. No one can make the
biodiesel for themselves, let alone for sale.
Germany feels like old Soviet union in a lot of
aspects.

I am a big biodiesel advocate, but how much can I do?

Anyway, US sucks , too, when it comes to biodiesel,
but at least there is a chance, expensive one, but
still there is-- join the §%$§$&ed up biodiesel board
inc, and you can make and sell biodiesel. Try that in
germany-- your hair will go grey, and maybe your kids
will run the business untill you get all the permits,
lol.

So, stop bikering at the way republicans will run down
the mother earth to ground. Enjoy the low price of
gasoline and buy honda or toyota car. Why are there
people who want to knock off the wall with their
foreheads when there are doors?

The market will drive when and how much biodiesel is
used-- not the politics, or laws, or taxation. When
the oil will run out, everybody will be driving
biodiesel.

And those who are already angry with my post-- try to
live in UK, or Germany-- go register your car and fill
up with gas. You will see how much it costs comparing
to the same procedure in US. Some cars, like acura
integra 90-93 or vigor 91-94 you wont even be able to
register in Europe. Then mayby you will thank your
republican or democrat house for all the choices
american democracy has given you.

And, oh, almost forgot, oil rich countries deserve
what they have- 98% poor people. What prevents them
from having democracies there? they have cash to put
things in place now, not after when the oil is gone.
The answer could be-- the religion. Well, &$$§&% that
religion-- look at the middle east from far away
prospective, like Finland,  and it seems very
pathetic.
then it looks like not only US republicans are greedy,
but also muslims and jews, and for that matter,
everybody.

The difference is-- some people know how to make it
work for the good.

Thomas

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

Biofuels at Journey to Forever