I snipped the message because I didn't want to embarass anyone. I only
snipped the part that described the name of the organization in question, not
changing anything from World Energy. I got the message from the Massachusetts
Dept. of Energy, who had assumed that it was the Chewonki Foundation that was
being described.  As it turned out, this assumption was incorrect. World
Energy has not provided any followup describing who they were referring to.
There is no other known entity in Maine that fits the description.  Are we
starting to see a pattern here?

Tom Leue