If anyone does pull together a list of BD prices at pumps around the US or
around the world, I'll volunteer to put it all on a color-coded (by price)
map for everyone so that we can get a big picture view of where BD is
currently competitive price-wise... It would help greatly if the cost of
fossil diesel at the same pumps were also collected at the same time, so
that we can compare.

For the US, NBB has a partial list of public pumps, petroleum distributors
that sell it, and direct BD suppliers, complete with phone numbers to
contact them all and inquire about their prices...
www.biodiesel.org/buyingbiodiesel/guide/

Cheers,
Andrew

N Space Labs, Inc.