Hey Ed,

Out here in Cali there might be sensitivity to it, and on that note it
kinda defeats the purpose of the carbon sequestering and being a
renewable.

I think that securing a known feedstock will be of value for marketing
purposes.  I was thinking along the lines of having different 'grades' of
fuel based on feedstock.  It could be used very effectively in a marketing
campaign.  Something like the following:

B100-M = Mixed feedstock source (could be animal, vegetable, SVO, or WVO,
         GMO and/or non-GMO)

B100-V = Vegetable based feedstock (GMO or non-GMO, but not Organic)

B100-O = Organic based feedstock

V and O could be used together in the following manner:

B100-VO = Vegetable and Organic feedstock

It would be a good thing to distinguish the product from other producers
as well as maybe trademarking some nifty name for the product.  Although
it is really a 'perception' issue, it is a great marketing tool that can
be used to one's advantage.  It would be difficult to convince people of
the carbon sequestering of animal based BD.  ;-)

James

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: