From:  biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Date: 16 Feb 2003 12:46:56 -0000
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuels-biz] Digest Number 490

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:

           From: "Winny De Schryver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           From: Thor Skov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           From: murdoch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           From: Neoteric Biofuels Inc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           From: "girl_mark_fire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
           From: murdoch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:16:55 +0100
   From: "Winny De Schryver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Q: price for glycerine in EU?

90%  600 ?

Winny

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:21:28 -0800 (PST)
   From: Thor Skov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: biodiesel in Washington State

For those of you in Washington State, there are a
number of house and senate bills before the State
Legislature that provide tax breaks and other
incentives for biodiesel production, distribution, and
use.

I would like to put together a group of interested
individuals to contact the sponsoring legislators
about these bills, and to push for their support.  If
you are interested, please contact me by email, or by
phone at
day 360-652-7362 ext 284
eve 206-363-4187

regards,